Thanks for your interest in the upcoming Midwest AOT Clinic!
- $430 per horse
- $90 to audit both days or $55/day to audit one day ($100/$75 at the door so register in advance!) Online registration closes October 7th.
Please read the below information BEFORE you register.
- Lunch is included both days.
- No videotaping or recording allowed without permission.
- No refunds unless we have a waiting list or a veterinarian certifies that your horse is unable to attend.
- The facility is heated but is not warm. Dress accordingly.
- No dogs allowed.
If You’re Bringing a Horse:
- Due to our limited stabling and desire to keep the group lessons to a manageable size, only 2 horses maximum per person will be allowed.
- Stalls are 10×12 with dirt floors. Shavings will be provided.
- Stalls must be cleaned prior to checkout.
- Bring everything you need including buckets, grain, hay, muck bucket, pitchfork, tack, grooming supplies, helmet, etc. Stalls have eye bolts for crossties and buckets.
- One groom or helper will be admitted per horse for $45 (1/2 of auditing fee). They will be allowed to audit.
- Arrival is Friday night. Departure is Sunday or Monday after your stall has been cleaned. It does not need to be stripped.
- Helmets are required for all riders and drivers and will not be provided. If you don’t bring a helmet, you won’t be allowed to ride or drive.